As one of the world's most sought-after leaders in the development, marketing and sale of contaminated site remediation technologies, Regenesis offers a range of remediation industry careers with limitless opportunities.
Our technology innovation driven approach to solving global environmental remediation challenges makes Regenesis a rewarding and coveted place to work. At the heart of our organization is a culture built upon meeting the needs of our environmental consulting firm customers with technical prowess and unmatched teamwork.
Remediation Project Manager
Regenesis, a global leader in the groundwater and soil remediation industry, is currently seeking a full time Remediation Project Manager to coordinate, oversee, and implement turn-key in situ remedial applications primarily throughout the United States for our Regenesis Remediation Services (RRS) division. RRS was formed over 5 years ago as the application services division of Regenesis in response to market demands.
RRS is dedicated to serving our client in the successful implementation of groundwater and soil remediation programs involving advanced technologies. Due to the growth of this division, RRS is adding positions for a Remediation Project Manager. General outlines of the responsibilities associated with this position are listed below.
Develop technical proposal, project scope of work, and implement turn-key remedial designs utilizing our specialized remediation chemistry injection equipment and reagent distribution diagnostic techniques.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Interact with customers in meetings, over the phone and through email on a variety of topics related to application and performance of Regenesis products
- Evaluation of product performance on sites
- Provide technical support to sales efforts via phone and email including fielding general inquires on Regenesis technologies and remediation methods
- Development of technical proposals, project scope of work (SOW), and schedules
- Generate cost estimates to implement SOW
- On-site management for implementing SOW
- direct/manage personnel and subcontractors
- document application process and general field observations
- track progress versus project schedule
- Identify and communicate tasks outside of the SOW
- Responsible for project cost accounting
As a Remediation Project Manager, you must have strong writing skills and communicate well in a professional, technical and mechanical/construction environment. Candidate must be willing to travel 60-80% of the time, have a valid driver's license and work out of a home office.
Additional qualification, will include, but not limited to, the following:
- Minimum of a bachelor's degree in a related science discipline
- At least 5 years of work experience performing/managing environmental remediation with a consultant, contractor, or government position
- OSHA 40-hr HAZWOPER Training
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office and Excel
- Ability to understand and interpret construction drawings
- Mechanically inclined
- Demonstrates a strong desire to strive and achieve more
- Ability to handle physical rigors of field work which includes lifting and moving equipment weighing up to 60 lbs.
Currently we have an ongoing program of expansion and are considering various locations for hiring throughout North America.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com.